SMR-PGY type relay protection test power supply screen is based on the Ministry of Energy's "Power Plant, Substation Engineering and Relay Protection Test Instrument Configuration Quota", "Relay Protection Inspection Regulations" and the Ministry of Power Industry "Power System Relay" Products designed and manufactured in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Safety and Safety Automatic Devices Anti-accident Measures", which provide stable and convenient AC and DC test power for on-site relay protection test and other test work, in order to improve the quality of various test work, It guarantees the safety of people and equipment and provides a reliable guarantee.
(1) It adopts dual-channel power supply and ensures the reliability of power supply through switching switch.
(2) The AC power supply uses a large-capacity isolation transformer to isolate the system power supply from the test power supply and install a shielding layer between the primary and secondary to protect the test power supply from the power grid transient process and harmonic interference. The transformer adopts △/Y wiring mode, which greatly weakens the third harmonic and ensures the power quality;
(3) The DC power supply can continuously and smoothly adjust the voltage to meet the needs of different test items;
(4) The output AC power supply is equipped with a leakage protection switch, and its leakage current breaking value is ≤30mA, which can ensure the safety of the test personnel. The switch has the advantages of stable performance, high sensitivity and reliable operation;
(5) The screen is painted with a simulation map, which makes the operator easy to identify and avoid misoperation;
(6) In order to facilitate wiring when used, the AC output has three forms, namely, the form of the front terminal of the screen, the form of the power socket in front of the screen, and the form of the rear terminal of the screen; the DC output has two forms, that is, the front terminal of the screen. Form and rear panel form.