SMRDOZ grid operation equipment insulation online monitoring device is an intelligent device capable of online monitoring the insulation state of high and low voltage equipment. This device can provide effective information for early defect detection and accident hidden danger elimination of cables, vacuum switches and other equipment.
The device is easy to install and use, simple in operation, strong in real-time, and accurate and accurate in monitoring information. It can be widely used in 0.4kV-35kV power system.
(1) Using ultra-high precision micro current sensor, it can accurately measure various weak current signals;
(2) Adopting Class 4 EMC anti-interference design, in line with the IEC255-22 standard;
(3) Adopting the dynamic diagnosis mechanism of “synchronous measurement, relative comparison, trend judgment” to improve the reliability of monitoring system operation and diagnosis;
(4) The system applies weak leakage current collection technology, EMC technology, computer technology and communication technology to high-voltage engineering, and uses accurate indicators to reflect the insulation condition of high-voltage power cable and the operating state of zinc oxide arrester;
(5) The monitor is completely isolated from the collected object, and the through-heart sensor collects the object grounding wire without changing any wiring and operation mode of the original acquisition object, which is safe and reliable;
(6) 24-hour online monitoring, stable performance, simple and reliable, easy to maintain, low price, high cost performance;
(7) Using a non-contact microwave sensor to detect the degree of vacuum, non-contact detection, no impact on any wiring and operation mode of the power supply circuit;
(8) Using high-performance 32-bit ARM chip for management, fault reflection time and processing time are extremely fast.