The temperature monitoring points of high-voltage electrical equipment are in the environment of high voltage, high current and strong magnetic field. Even some monitoring points are still in a closed space. Due to strong electromagnetic noise and high-voltage insulation, space constraints, etc., the normal temperature Measurement methods cannot solve these problems and cannot be used. The wireless temperature monitoring system independently developed by our company uses radio waves for signal transmission. The sensor is installed on the high-voltage equipment and has no electrical connection with the receiving equipment. Therefore, the system fundamentally solves the problem that the operating temperature of the high-voltage equipment contact is not easy to be monitored online in real time.
The wireless temperature monitoring system is extremely reliable and safe, and is relatively inexpensive. It can be mounted directly to each high voltage switch, busbar connector, outdoor knife switch or transformer. The system is equipped with a standard communication interface and can be operated online. Through the PC software, the data of the real-time operating temperature of the high-voltage equipment can be recorded. Providing accumulated data for the maintenance of high-voltage equipment, achieving high-temperature equipment thermal fault-predictive maintenance.
(1) Instrument control terminal with data display and setting function, can view the running status locally, can view or set the operating parameters
(2) Temperature data collector with 3 to 9 channels
(3) Adopt various anti-interference measures to stabilize the operation in the power system
(4) Self-locking panel type mounting mechanism, small size and easy installation
(5) System wiring is simple and user-friendly
(6) Large-size dedicated LCD module, intuitive display, user-friendly operation, simple operation